1. I entered JULES in Pitch Madness last night, so fingers crossed!
2. Also in writing news, the first section of EMMA is with my trusty, long-time reader, Brandy, which means she’s one step closer to being polished. “She,” of course, meaning my manuscript, not my reader – Brandy is fabulous as is 🙂
3. After four years of wearing the same contacts, I finally got a new pair. I know, I know, I’m bad about going to doctors. The prescription is stronger and the world looks awesome when I’m not squinting to see it!
4. I checked out a nearby museum exhibit called “CUT! Costume and the Cinema” and there were gorgeous dresses from movies like Ever After and Finding Neverland. I wish I could post pics of everything but photography wasn’t allowed.
Note: This didn’t stop me from taking a pic or two, but I guess I’d be pushing my luck by posting them. If you’re curious, though, click here to see a video the museum made. It’s surprisingly epic for a place located in a city with less than 30,000 people.
5. Here’s a pic I can share!