A huge thanks to the hosts of Writer Recharge – it was another great year, ladies!
WHAT I ACCOMPLISHED
- Reached page 66 of my EMMA rewrite (I started on 27)
- Dove into the query trenches with JULES
- Read several fun books
- Watched a movie starring Rowdy Roddy Piper (which is always a win)
- Decided to take part in #PitMad next month* on Twitter (it’s March 11 – I will need major moral support, writer friends ;))
- Didn’t feel bad about not driving to West Virginia or running up that giant hill, because the weather was beyond my control (note to self: don’t schedule outdoor stuff during February)
Now it’s onto March – more EMMA rewrites, JULES querying and YA Book Clubbing!
*Edit: And by “next month,” I mean “this month.” As in March. Because I’m a few days behind and forgot it was March.